Thursday, November 15, 2012

Backkkkkkkk!

Ola~

Sorry everyone! So many things has happened since the beginning of the year that I havent been blogging. & may I be here today to assure you guys that I WILL BE STAYINGGG!! Yes.... I know this sounds all so familiar, but pleaseeeeeeee let me say this again!!

Well just a quick update, I'm about to enter my second last semester by end November. This semester round, I'll be taking my last 2 electives and I'll be left with 2 more core modules. Just looking forward to graduate soon and start finding a job in the related field!

I would also like to share that earlier this year, during march when I was facing some emotional setbacks, I turned to alcohol and started to binge-drink. Almost getting drunk week-in week-out, & it was really really bad. But I told myself that I could never rely on alcohol to cure and fight my sorrows, & I should only take alcohol to lighten my tension and when I'm out partying with friend whilst having a great time. So I slowly curbed my binge-drinking and managed to stop drinking excessively and remained sober for the entire time, EXCEPT once when I partied with the KINGS to celebrate 3 of their birthdays at Movida. Was literally ushered from St James all the way back to Novotel =.='' IKRRRRR! My hair was tangled badly the moment I was awake, my dear friend Natalie was happily ruffling with my hair while I was trying to fight the alcohol within me. But no worries, I'm all good now, just drinking occasionally and in happy spirits!

Before I end my long and overdue post, let me be thankful for my decision to be back active on blogger as well and to let phibaby send her regards! XXOO

Stay tuned!!!!
  

No comments: