Friday, November 16, 2012

Love for Food on Instagram

Hi there!

In this post, I would like to openly declare my love for food in the aspects of how I shamelessly post food photos on my Instagram account. You're most welcome to visit my Instagram and follow me @ yalexis. Sometimes I feel sorry for posting food photos because people would start leaving comments saying that they are craving for the same food too etc. But I always tell myself that,  

"NO ALEXIS! Dont feel this way, you are sharing the food photos due to your love for food!! There is certainly nothing to feel sorry about!" & so I got over it. As far as I know now, I am enjoying my time on Instagram, being able to enjoy good food and also being able to share food photos with my followers!

You guys might be thinking, "It's just photos of food.... No big deal..." NOOOO! You are wrong then! Most of us are visual creatures, we all might just get aroused by the sight of good-looking food photos and have the craving to have them for your next meal. At the same time, it is good advertisement too! When I see a photo of things I want/have been planning to get, with those photos, I could easily leave a comment and ask where to get them. So, Instagram is something guys! Let me just share some food photos I've shared, they were merely taken with an iPhone 4.












How was that?? Don't they all look YUM? Now you can understand a little more on my love for food! Teeheehee! Till then, I'll share more with you guys! Todles.

No comments: